Monday, August 1, 2011

Grape Stampede

"Grape Stampede" 6x6" Oil on Gessobord

There's a melodramatic mutiny in progress! Grape inmates are making a break from the glass lock up. They plotted for hours, behind my back, to make a run for it. The cherry and apple guards in their red uniforms were totally overpowered and pushed aside by the seething mob. Curses foiled again! This is the first time I have ever painted grapes, and admittedly tortured them unmercifully. A manhunt is now underway. Once I can get them back in the slammer, they'll be all mine, I'll find more vicious ways to punish the entire bunch of little green guys. A-a-ah!!! Oh the trials and tribulations of being an artist. It isn't easy but someone has to do it! (booing and hissing)
 
Thanks for viewing my painting!
nancy
 FREE SHIPPING
I am offering FREE shipping this summer within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works ebay and  Etsy stores. These small paintings look great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas. 
                                                                          FRAMES
To purchase online frames, check out the "floater" frames like those shown below. The paintings just gets glued onto it...super easy. http://www.kingofframe.com/6x6-Frames_c_22.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment