Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sister Act

 "Magnolia Minuet" 6x6" oil on canvas panel
SOLD
"Magnolia Memory" 6x6" oil on canvas panel
  
Only one of the two paintings above is a duplicate of the one I already posted on Tuesday. Can you tell the difference? Look again. These are two separate paintings using the same magnolia for my subject, but one is from a bit further away. I entered both of them in the "Seeing Double Challenge" on Daily Paintworks and painted them simultaneously.
 
Thanks for doing a double take. 
nancy

 To view all of my available paintings in my gallery click here http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/nancy-parsons-122  * Sold pieces are marked with a red dot.
My blog: www.headondownthehighway.blogspot.com
My graphic design business: www.graphicdesigngroup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment