Friday, June 1, 2012

Z-Zinnia Tops

"Z-Zinnia Tops" 6x6" oil on canvas panel


"I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers."
                                      — Claude Monet

On stage today, live and in color, all the way from Conroe, TX, welcome Z-Zinnia Tops, the red-hot trio of summer performers. I am a huge fan of these brilliant hand picked entertainers who tour here annually to the applause of sold out crowds of followers! 

This year they arrived so pumped up on nitrogen, I was afraid they might turn the entire scene into a wild frenzy. I was one step ahead of them though and quickly hosed the background down with some calmer cooling shades to settle these fellows down before they took to the stage. Gosh, I have to stay on top of everything!

I hope you enjoy the concert.   


nancy

To view all of my available paintings in my gallery click here http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/nancy-parsons-122  * Sold pieces are marked with a red dot.
My blog: www.headondownthehighway.blogspot.com
My graphic design business: www.graphicdesigngroup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment