Monday, July 23, 2012

SOLD -Santa Fe High

"Santa Fe High" 6x6" oil on canvas panel

CLICK TO BUY

 "A desert is a place without expectation."


— Nadine Gordimer, novelist  


The mountains in this high desert sanctuary whispered my name this morning. I arose at dawn to celebrate another day in Santa Fe, a Spanish name meaning "Holy Faith." Santa Toledo! There is much to sing praises about in this sacred place.

I painted plein air this morning, just a few feet from our camp site. Try to imagine waking up to this breathtaking sight every morning. The mountains surround us on three sides which feels like a big blue hug. This has to be the closest thing to heaven, we have even had a family of cottontail bunny hopping around our camper.  
 
We leave today for northern NM on the Chama River, so stay tuned for more adventures.

Thanks for joining me today in the desert. 
nancy
 
To view all of my available paintings in my gallery click here http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/nancy-parsons-122  * Sold pieces are marked with a red dot.
My graphic design business: www.graphicdesigngroup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment