Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Splendor in the Glass"

"Splendor in the Glass" 6x6" Oil on Canvas Panel
Click to Purchase
What a bully! Momma mango roller is at it again, crushing down the last green tree in the neighborhood to make room for yet another highway headed somewhere. Progress they call it! What a shame, and just as this comfortable citrus couple, lime and orange, were settling down to enjoy a quiet picnic under the cool shade of the canopy. 


My seven-year-old grandson and I had a great time painting from this still life we set up yesterday. While in a panic to prevent an obvious tragedy, I tensed up and painted a bit tighter than I like. To me, less is always more...the fewer brush strokes the better. I guess I just got carried away trying to rescue these near-casualty victims from ultimate destruction. Whew, that was a close call!  

Thanks for viewing my painting!
 nancy


 FREE SHIPPING
I am offering FREE shipping this summer within the U.S. on all paintings in my ebay and  Etsy stores. These small paintings look great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas. 
                                                                           FRAMES
To purchase online frames, check out the "floater" frames like those shown below. The paintings just gets glued onto it...super easy. http://www.kingofframe.com/6x6-Frames_c_22.html


   


1 comment: