Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Morning Glory

"Morning Glory" 6x6" oil on gessobord
Click to Bid


Ah, the good life. This relaxed looking senior sits on a sunny park bench early in the morning, reading the sports page...no doubt, while sipping on a Starbucks coffee...I am sure. From here it's probably on to the crossword puzzle followed by a game of dominoes with his buddies, then grab a sandwich at the lunch counter at the grocery store on the corner before heading home for a nap. Ah, retirement...it sure looks like a good life...or is the grass just looking greener?

This is my entry to this week's painting challenge from Daily Paintworks. I was really surprised how much fun this was to paint. I cropped and edited out a lot of the distracting background and focused in on our morning glory.
Thanks for parking with me for a spell.

nancy

My blog: www.headondownthehighway.blogspot.com
E-mail: njparsons@suddenlink.net
Click to order my NEW 2012 Daily Planner
My graphic design: www.graphicdesigngroup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment