Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Morning Serenity

"Morning Serenity" 6x6" oil on gessobord
Click to Bid

I must be stuck on painting "A" words this week. "A" as in animals and apples. So here we are today back in the bird kingdom where this little feathered friend was caught on film by, none other than "A" as in, Angela. He/she stole my heart away with its graceful salutation-to-the-sun looking pose, and those distinctive markings. I can't remember what the name of this bird is but what a looker. It seems to be at total peace and one with the universe.

You get another A+ in photography, Angela. I sure had fun painting this one.


I hope you enjoyed this birds eye view. Have a glorious day!


nancy

My blog: www.headondownthehighway.blogspot.com
E-mail: njparsons@suddenlink.net
My graphic design: www.graphicdesigngroup.net

1 comment:

  1. I just found out this bird is a male flicker, a member of the woodpecker family.

    ReplyDelete