Thursday, May 5, 2011

"How Now Brown Cow"

"How Now" 6x6" Oil on canvas panel
Click to purchase

She's baaack! Nope I didn't die and am sorry for the long absence. I was beginning to think the gods were against me. I hadn't had a chance to even pick up a paint brush for nearly two weeks. This was the longest period of time in which I haven't painted in nearly a year. My goal is to paint every night after work, and then all-day Saturday and Sundays "but clouds got in my way" as one commitment after another invaded my pasture! It sure feels good to be back in the saddle again.

BTW I have to brag about husband Dave Parsons who recently learned he has been selected as the 2011 Poet Laureate for the State of Texas! ...Lots to MOOOOOOOO about at our house. Check his work out at Dave Parsons Poetry

Thank you for viewing my painting.
-nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment