Tuesday, January 20, 2015

No. 2 Trio in Triptych

"No.2 Trio in Triptych", 10x8", oil on gessobord
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" —Albert Einstein
As I promised, here is part two of my triptych (3 individual paintings which make up one large piece of artwork).
 
All three 10x8" framed panels will be for sale as a group in the Conroe Art League's February Art De Musique Exhibit which opens Feb. 3 and runs through April 4. All are invited to attend an artist's reception 5-8:00 p.m. on Fri., Feb. 6th. The Gallery is located at 127 Simonton St., Conroe, TX.  
 

Stay tuned for Part 3 under construction and wet on the easel.
- nancy

To see more of my art or to contact me: Online Gallery  • E-mail  Website  •  Graphic Design Studio •  Saatchi Gallery •  Fine Art America


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete