Monday, November 19, 2018

San Miguel Rooftop Terrace

"San Miguel Rooftop Terrace", 5x7" watercolor
TO OWN

I painted this piece a year ago while visiting in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. This ancient world-heritage site with it's cobblestone roads is filled with beautiful rooftop terraces and surrounded by mountains and lush gardens. What an inspiring place to paint. 
I chose to take watercolors as my media for painting. I was afraid my oils would never get there, or would be difficult to transport on the plane. 
I hadn't painted in watercolor for many, many years but was quite pleased with how quickly it all came back...kind of like riding a bike.
Thanks for viewing,
nancy
To see more of my art click Online Gallery  Email  • Website  •  Graphic Design Studio • Fine Art America


No comments:

Post a Comment