Monday, July 11, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever

"Strawberry Fields Forever" 6x6" Oil on canvas panel

Click here to place a bid

"I was looking back to see, if she was looking back to see, if I was looking back to see, if she was looking back at me", said the strawberry. I set this still life up on top of a mirror and the multiplication of the strawberries went crazy. Reflections of the image, and the mirrored images in the mirror and in the silver bowl appeared every; reminding me of those crazy fun houses we went into as kids with the mirrors that made you look like you went on into infinity. 

This was a fun one to paint because it forced me to let go of what was real and what wasn't and just paint all the little spots of color and values I saw, where I saw them.

Thanks for viewing my painting!

nancy
 FREE SHIPPING
I am offering FREE shipping this summer within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works ebay and  Etsy stores. These small paintings look great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas. 
                                                                           FRAMES
To purchase online frames, check out the "floater" frames like those shown below. The paintings just gets glued onto it...super easy. http://www.kingofframe.com/6x6-Frames_c_22.html
   


No comments:

Post a Comment