Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Undercover Agent"

"Undercover Agent" 6x6" oil on canvas panel
Click to Place a Bid

As you can see, Special Operation's Officer, Lt. Frank Fork sits camouflaged in cool, dark shadows under the protection of a plate in this recent dragnet. He sat by undetected for days, carefully observing every move of this flashy duo perched overhead. It was reported, in the end, violence broke out leaving in its wake a juicy-blood bath.  

I'm sure you all thought I was the one who had died! It took me forever to find an opportunity to finish this painting. By the time I got back to it, the strawberry was covered in a disguise of mold and the watermelon was literally running off the plate trying to escape the scene. Gross! I ended up pitching it all in the trash and working from memory. Oh the trials of being a painter!
Thanks for viewing my painting!
nancy
 FREE SHIPPING
I am offering FREE shipping this summer within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works ebay and  Etsy stores. These small paintings look great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas. 
                                                                           FRAMES
To purchase online frames, check out the "floater" frames like those shown below. The paintings just gets glued onto it...super easy. http://www.kingofframe.com/6x6-Frames_c_22.html
 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment