Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

"Kitty, Kitty, Kitty 6x6" oil on canvas panel
 

I've been a bit under the weather this week and tied down with wedding preparations, showers, and graphic design work, so I haven't been able to paint much. However, here is a commissioned piece that I have been working on for a friend.  I do love those sweet, sensitive eyes of contentment as this kitty sat before a window. Sorry but it's not for sale at this time.
 
Thanks for viewing my painting!
nancy
 FREE SHIPPING
I am offering FREE shipping this summer within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works ebay and  Etsy stores. These small paintings look great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas. 
                                                                                             FRAMES
To purchase online frames, check out the "floater" frames like those shown below. The paintings just gets glued onto it...super easy. http://www.kingofframe.com/6x6-Frames_c_22.html
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment