Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Wee-Wee-Wee..."

"Wee-Wee-Wee..." 6x6" oil on canvas panel
 

...all the way home! I've been playing catchup on challenges this week, so here's one more for today. This one was called "Paint your Pig." 

I love the sweet look on little piggy's face. Obviously, she is hero worshiping with deep admiration for momma sow. She seems to be thinking, I want to be just like you when I grow up... But I wouldn't bank on it. Sadly once she hits her teens, her head may be turned facing the opposite direction, distracted by the world and all that glimmers. I sure wish piglets would stay little forever. Do you think I could be experiencing empty nest???

Oink, Oink, Oink...Eat more Fish!!!

 Thanks for viewing!
nancy

FREE SHIPPING
I am offering FREE shipping within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works,  ebay and  Etsy stores. These small paintings look great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment