Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shedding Light

In case you are wondering what I've been up to lately, I've taken a break from painting to advertise and frame the paintings for my upcoming September show, and to publish my new book "Shedding Light". If you haven't already done so, check it out to the right. You can thumb through the entire book and even purchase a copy.



If you are in the neighborhood, please stop by to see all the paintings from our recent trip to New Mexico and Colorado, along with other recent works. I'll be there on Saturday, Sept. 22nd for the Artist Reception from 6:30-8:30 p.m. and would I'd love to meet you. Hope to see you there.

Thank you for following my blog and my work.
_____________________________________________________
To see more of my art or to contact me:  

No comments:

Post a Comment