Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Garden Pile Up

"Garden Pile Up" 6x6" oil on canvas panel



I've been stuck on the subject of food lately, as you can always tell when I'm trying to drop a few. Why is it whenever I try not to think of food, that's all I seem to be able to think about? However, here are some very colorful low-fat companions I came across while foraging around in my veggie bin. They were all piled up waiting to be sliced and diced into a nutritious soup. The trouble is dining on hot veggie soup will be miserable in all this summer heat, so I'll probably have to chase it down with something cold...like a little Blue Bell French Vanilla topped off with a smidgen of Hershey's chocolate syrup and well, maybe just a few chopped pecans. I'll skip the whipped cream after all I am dieting. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. 
  
Thank you for viewing my painting.
- nancy   


No comments:

Post a Comment