Monday, January 9, 2012

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" oil on canvas 6x6"

Meet "Yoda" the mighty chihuahua, death-defying-kitty hunter and CEO of the entire world. 

I don't want him to hear me say this out loud, so I'll have to whisper but...he thinks he's the only dog in the world. Please keep it under your hat, I'd hate to burst his delusions of grandeur. Big things do come in small packages. Yoda also thinks he is my bodyguard, day and night, sitting in my lap when I am trying to work, and at night sleeping as close as he can get to me while I am burning up with hot flashes. Oh for joy!

I couldn't resist painting him as he sat relaxing in the bright sunlight streaming through the window onto the bed. I grabbed my camera while he posed. I am sure he's thinking, count yourself the luckiest person in the world to be the artist designated the highest honor of painting my official portrait to be revered for all ages to come. What an ego!

Thanks to all who were brave enough to enter today. Warning!!! Don't turn your back on Yoda when you leave or he'll nip you on the back of your heel, as if to say... And don't you forget it!

Yo quiero Taco Bell. : )

nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment