Monday, June 18, 2012

SOLD -Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" 6x6" oil on gessobord



"Well, all day long at school I hear how great Marcia is at this or how wonderful Marcia did that! Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! " 
~Jan Brady

My daughter, Allie named this painting perfectly! Obviously, there is so much sibling rivalry going on among this group. Middle-daughter magenta Jan is squeezed in between her two showier sisters, Marcia and Cindy, adorned in attention getting orange.
While their bright orange dresses are truly stealing the show, too much of a good thing would be boring. Jan's unique presence adds variety as she complements the lemon slices and soft yellow table top. 

Doesn't she look like a referee trying to break up a fight? Growing up as one of seven Dazey (pronounced daisy) sisters, I can totally relate to these feisty tulips. Totally out numbered, my two brothers never stood a chance. 

Thank you for viewing my floradoras. 

nancy



To view all of my available paintings in my gallery click here http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/nancy-parsons-122  * Sold pieces are marked with a red dot.
My blog: www.headondownthehighway.blogspot.com
My graphic design business: www.graphicdesigngroup.net

2 comments:

  1. Great story, beautiful painting. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed, Cynthia. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete