Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lunch Bunch

"Lunch Bunch" 6x6" Oil on gessobord
Click to Bid


Today's painting is a recent challenge from DailyPaint Works. The photo of the crowded German restaurant above is what we were given to paint. There is a lot going on in the scene, so the instructions were to select and paint just a section of it. I chose the two shady characters on the right who are disguising themselves in sunglasses...and trying to look oh so innocent! But I am on to them. The green shopping bag the lady's guarding between her legs is stuffed full of stolen euros from a heist they just pulled off from the bank on the corner. Just look at his shifty eyes and how nervous she is puffing away on that cigarette. The whole town is swarming with cops, so the punks ducked in here to wait for the coast to clear before they make their break for the border. 
...And that's my story and I am stick'n to it!

Thanks for viewing my work!
nancy

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN USA
I am offering FREE shipping within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works and Etsy stores. These small paintings work great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas.

INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES AND SHIPPING:  Shipping charges are based on actual weight, contact me directly to arrange for online payments and shipping cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment