Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gardenia Gratitude

"Gardenia Gratitude" 6x6" oil on canvas board
Click to Purchase

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

Right on cue "April showers brought May flowers." My three gardenia bushes are literally loaded down with budding hopefuls. This one was the first to wipe the dew from her eyes, and unfurl intricate tiers of snowy-white petticoats. Once this floral symphony begins, the alluring bouquet will waft on waves of silent fragrance to fill all my senses

This flower always takes me back to the memory of my first corsage, which was also a gardenia. It was the most beautiful flower those 15-year-old eyes had ever seen. I was totally mystified how such a delicate... and seemingly... exotic flower could be alive in the dead of cold winter. Today, I am graced with a hundred of them every spring. Abundance is everywhere!

Thanks for visiting my blossoming blog.
nancy

 
To view all of my available paintings in my gallery click here http://www.dailypaintworks.com/Artists/nancy-parsons-122  * Sold pieces are marked with a red dot.

My blog: www.headondownthehighway.blogspot.com
My graphic design business: www.graphicdesigngroup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment