Monday, October 10, 2011

"Creeper Crawlers"

"Creeper Crawlers" 6x6" oil on canvas panel
Click to Bid


Did I fool you? I'll bet you thought this was going to be a painting of worms or bugs? But nothing creepy here, just a close up on a group of performers from that magnificent Rangoon Creeper vine that's crawling all over my back fence. 

These little gals are in a tizzy of utter euphoria after dancing around in the glorious gift of an all-day rain we received yesterday. Can you see the smiles on their faces? I love how they daily adorn themselves in soft billowing gowns of purest white, blushing pinks or rosy reds. The hummingbirds are wild winged with applause over these flaming clusters.
 
Thanks for viewing my work!
nancy

FREE SHIPPING
I am offering FREE shipping within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works and Etsy stores. These small paintings look great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment