Wednesday, October 26, 2011

House Fire on Centre Street

"House Fire on Centre Street" 6x6" oil on gessobord
Click to bid

Crowing like a rooster, this tiny house in Concord stopped me dead on my trek. Looking more like a tidy Christmas present wrapped in a shiny red bow, it beckoned me to sneak-a-peek. Numb to my gawking stare, the quaint little doll-of-a-house nestled in among slumbering neighbors, snoozed on in cool shadows of morning as the first light of day began pulling on her feathery golden fleece of fall. 

Out of somewhere, Mr. Rogers' song of old comes to mind, "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....would you be mine...won't you be my neighbor?"

Thanks for viewing!
nancy

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN USA
I am offering FREE shipping within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works and Etsy stores. These small paintings work great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas.

INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES AND SHIPPING:  S
hipping charges are based on actual weight, contact me directly to arrange for online payments and shipping cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment