Monday, October 31, 2011

Flower Power

"Flower Power" 6x8" Oil on canvas panel

I snapped the photo for this painting in my garden several years ago but never painted it. That's probably cause I didn't feel comfortable painting flowers back then. However, now that I have been painting most everyday for over a year, I am getting braver. I can't remember if these are Black Eyed Susans or Rudbekias, so I am calling this one Flower Power. Must be the influence of a book I just finished reading about the sixties. "Those were the days my friends..."

Thanks for viewing my work!
nancy 

FREE SHIPPING WITHIN USA
I am offering FREE shipping within the U.S. on all paintings in my Daily Paint Works and Etsy stores. These small paintings work great in groups of two or more, and add interest and charm to an entry, kitchen, bath, sitting on a bookshelf, or other small areas.

INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES AND SHIPPING:  S
hipping charges are based on actual weight, contact me directly to arrange for online payments and shipping cost.


1 comment: