Thursday, August 19, 2010

PAINTINGS FOR SALE ON EBAY

PAINTINGS ARE NOW BEING LISTED FOR SALE ON EBAY

The Linda Watson Gallery is scheduling a show sometime late fall, but my paintings are NOW available for sale on eBay. If you would like to view and/or place a bid, you can get there by clicking on the following link http://stores.ebay.com/Nancy-Parsons-Oil-Paintings?_rdc=1  The painting are being uploaded over the next couple of days, so if you don't see the painting you are interested in check back in tomorrow.

In conjunction with the fall gallery showing, I will be reading excerpts from my blog. At the suggestion of a number of blog followers, I have decided to publish a limited number of signed books from the writings, photos and paintings on the blog. These will be available for purchase at the time of the reading. I will be sending you an invitation in the near future.

Thanks again for all your interest and support.

Nancy Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment