Thursday, August 26, 2010

RECENT WORKS BY NANCY PARSONS

"In the Lime Light" 5x7" Oil on panel
"Snuggle Up" 10x8" Oil on panel
"Take a Bow" 5x7" Oil on panel
Thought I'd post a few of my recent small paintings of a very showy little red apple and an admiring company of tangerines . I am adding these paintings to the auction posting on my eBay Store at http://stores.ebay.com/Nancy-Parsons-Oil-Paintings I am hoping to start adding a few small paintings every week or so.

If you are interested in bidding on one of the Head on Down the Highway paintings, the auction is closing in another day or two.

If you are sick on being on the highway with me and would just like to get out of this vehicle, stretch your legs, and stop all these blogs, hit this link njparsons@suddenlink.net and simply type "Remove me from the List" in the subject line and I'll drop you off at the next corner... after all I kidnapped you and have been holding you hostage long enough.  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment